Monday, November 17, 2008

patheticness written in just 4 dots.

  • don't even get me started on the TENNIS Masters Cup in Shanghai that just ended. argh.


  • anyway, yes, Tan Ezen, i have watched Prison Break. god, people! people of the world that has not yet watch Prison Break season 4 or the 11th episode of season 4, it cannot get any better than this. keeps you on the edge of your seat every moment. keeps you on the brink of a sudden heart attack and always catch you breatheless. ah.

  • its 1:47am on my watch. later in 3.5 hours, i gotta be up and dressing up myself for work. fun isn't it. waking up when some people are only starting to snuggle into their warm bed. i start work at 5.15am, but i have to be there at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time, making it 5.10am. the journey there takes me about 20-25 minutes without exceeding the speed limit and without speeding through yellow traffic lights. and about 12-16 minutes to get me there at 15 mph faster than the speed limit and dangerous driving. so give or take i gotta at least start my journey 25 minutes before 5:10am, making it, 4:35 and i give myself 15 minutes to wake up, open my eyes, get dress, wash my face and brush my tooth. and that ends up at 4:20am. krazy.

  • i need to die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brush your tooth??u mean TEETH...lol.