Friday, July 18, 2008

a dark side.

call me crazy call me mad, say that i am attempting an unlawful suicide. yes, i admit to all that. because i have been driving without a license and without any company of someone with license. BUT its not far, maybe just 3km or more and back. its to get to a pharmacy cum convinience store. i can get there by bicycle, but i am just so sick of panting and sweating all the time. at sometimes i do that because i gain satisfaction out of it. i don't know why. kill me if you must. and i wanted to purchase something only with an identification to identify my age, hell, do you know our malaysian IC won't work. damn it. i suicidally drove myself there and they tell me there is no birth date there to identify that i am legal to purchase that shit. frustrastion.

No comments: