- the hectic has come to a momentary halt. hopefully permanently.
- i am taking swine flu very personally now. though it may not have affected anyone i know, swine flu is attacking my mental robutness.
- count sheeps when you cannot fall asleep, thats what cartoons and nursery books tell you. but living out near the jungle, in Taiping, instead of imaginary sheeps, i count the number of cicak on my ceiling. and let me tell you, it does work. i don't know about sheeps though.
- what is your all time favourite, funniest line said in a movie? well, can't say, there are plenty. but the one in mind is, from Notting Hill. it went ;
"No thanks, i am a fruitarian."
"I didn't realise that."
"Ah, ahm, what exactly is a fruitarian?"
"We believe that fruits and vegetables have feeling so we think cooking is cruel. We only eat things that have actually fallen off a tree or bush - that are, in fact, dead already."
"Right. Right. Interesting stuff. So, these carrots..."
"Have been murdered, yes. "
"Murdered? Poor carrots. How beastly!"
that is some funny shit that always cracks me up.
- banana chips are disgusting but they keep you going. potato chips are universal awesome and my new favourite, whole grain chips. oh ya. Sun Chips!
- why do people ever bother?
- i think i may quit Starbucks.
- lets lets hold hands and march.
- i had one less assignment to do. that was from my American History class. thanks to my awesome lecturer. because he did not pay for his electric bill, so he had no power and thus he could not post up the assignment online. he is one heck of a cool lecturer but yet his class is strict and effective. that is why, though American History, it is my favourite class of the semester.