Wednesday, June 24, 2009

let there be an inner peace in you.

just now, without warning, Yan emo-ed with me. i was caught by suprise. she told me to make sure i enjoy myself to the maximum before i go back to where i came from. i told her i will.

i certainly will.

xx

i think i am vomiting emotions.

xx

today, another day. a day that took almost seven years to occur. but it was only almost.

xx

i think i need another vomit of emotions.

xx

thoughts, thoughts. they keep you sane, but sometimes murder you in silence. a vacuum that sucks the life outta you.

xx

it is difficult no matter what phase of life you are in. this just makes me hate life for you more than i already am for myself.

xx

no matter how well one keep one's poise, you never know what battle one goes through inside. i want to be the peacemaker of your battle.

xx

i still have chunks of emotions left after the vomit.

xx.

No comments: